Yesterday, I went to Sg Congkak again, after 11 years..yipes!. The villages along the way still looks the same. I really love driving through kampung roads, looking at village houses and scenery. Then start to day dream of having a house by the stream...haaaa..bestnya!. Berangan ni memang best. We stopped at roadside stall to buy lunch.
The road entering to Sg Congkak is still the narrow tarred road where you have to give way if there is a car coming from the opposite way. My friends and I stopped at a place I can't remember the name...too busy looking at the water to notice the name. The place has small huts along the stream for people to rent and also a camping site. I guess people have courses here as there is also a hall and a surau.

There were not many people because it is a week day. People say of its the weekends, the place would be crowded. Woohooo....after finding a good picnic spot, what else to do then taking a dip into the clear cold water.
I tell you even though it was already 2pm, god, the water was so cold, as soon as our body adjusted to the water temperature, it feels so refreshing. Can't really swim in the water so we just soaked in the water like hippos hahaha.
Then we had lunch, feeding the tiny fishes with our rice ..geli giler. After lunch, basked under the sun (now mcm buaya la pulak, tadi badak) before another short dip. At 4pm, we got ready to go home. What a great day after days of being cooped in the house. One day, I have to come back here.
The journey back to Seremban was very interesting. We used the old road to Semenyih, passing through the Semenyih Dam. Here, I have never been to. The lake is beautiful! The view was breathtaking. We wound down the windows and enjoyed the cool breeze. We exited at a junction in Semenyih, then continued our journey through Beranang, Pajam, Batang Benar and finally Nilai (to pick up my car). We separated there and I continued my journey to Seremban alone (sigh). Damn tired last night. I guess I was already in bed before 9pm.




2 comments:
we tuh sapa? ;p
geng bangi jeng jeng jeng
Post a Comment