Tuesday, November 18, 2008

just one of those days

Its just one of those days when things just went wrong and left me feeling discouraged.

I started early this morning (since I slept early last night), after getting ready .. I switched on my notebook and nothing happened...the power lights was on but the screen was pitch black. I had to 'cold shut down it' after waiting for 2 minutes. Tried again and it came alive but when I clicked the Internet button, it went quiet... I couldn't get things started..Hanged?!. By this time, I was feeling a bit stressed. Cold shut down again after ctrl+alt+delete didn't work. After 5 minutes, tried again and this time it worked. Imagine that I had to shutdown my computer 2 times...sakit ati tul.

Then after checking some emails, went through some notes and replied to some messages, I know its all ok now.
I received a few sms on my phone when suddenly the screen of my phone went BLANK!, all I could see was a white background..thats all. Ah sudah, takkan phone pun meragam hari ni?? By this time I start to feel pain on my neck and in my eyes..STRESS!
I tried switching the phone on and off a few times but it was still the same. Confirmed the cable connecting the phone and the screen was screwed. It happened last year and it happened again this year..ARRGHH...duit lagi!!!

Then HSBC called, telling me that I have an over due payment on my credit card. DAMN! I forgot to make payment for October, aduih...cisss now I have to pay the rm5 late charge. Saje2 bagi duit kat bank...how much I owe the bank you asked: RM40..uihh banyaknye kan?

So, I decided to go to my parents place for a change of scene only to arrive to an empty house. My parents went out and this happened on the day I left the house key at my house. Nak repair phone pun ada 30 je dalam purse. So had to go to the bank, got some money, went to SC and met Virus! He checked my phone and told me it was indeed the cable problem. You know how much it cost me this time? RM60 waaaaaaaaaaa.... and I had to wait for ONE hour for it to get the phone fixed. Dah la SCtu bosan...nothing there..huhu. In the end went to Betaria BC, had lunch...in stressful times..what else to do but EAT.

this is the phone that cost me RM60 today...maybe its time for a new one..shhhhh

When I came back to my parents' house they were back and after a light chit chat, I wanted to start work. Took out my notebook, arranged my notes lalala.....ran out of battery, looked inside the bag for the charger and IT WAS NOT THERE!!!! By this time there's nothing my I can do but shout and cry! Enough for today. Can't handle more pressure. Packed my things, bundled everything back into the car and to Pulai Impian I head. Masuk rumah terus tergolek kat sofa..FRUST!!!! If only I can have someone to comfort me now! I mean NOW!!!! waaaaaaaa

its just one of those days when its full of c**p. I guess I am really losing my focus and my gadgets are getting old (er) just like me. =(

2 comments:

jyss said...

isk isk isk no wonder u said, bad day...mmg pun tuh
sorry to hear that but 2moro is another day ;)

Hafitah said...

huuuuuuuuuuuu waaaaaaaaaaa...nak nangis la rasanya...dah lama tak nangis ni