1. Did some work at home. Plan to go to Bangi was scrapped.
2. Met Syam after a long silence. He was on the way to Bangi, he stopped by to get a letter from me and we ended talking. A lot of keeping up to do, kan? Kesian sangat kat dia.
3. Had lunch at Kenny Roger's with ibu and ayah. Ayah paid of course and I got to use my Kenny Rogers buy 2 get 1 free Jusco birthday voucher. The other vouchers I don't think will benefit me much, hahaha.
4. Layan ibu jalan-jalan kat Jusco, then spent some time browsing through some interesting books at MPH. Menarik..menarik..ada tajuk yg best... to be considered for buying.
5. Went to collect a courier delivery, I didn't hear the dispatch this morning. It was something I've been expecting.
6. Received my early birthday gift, an interesting read...need to read it after this!
7. Received my first birthday card hehehe..from who else ;p.
8. So, when happy, mood pun baik...I made apple pie tonight..hahahaha
conclusion: when happy...bake!!
2 comments:
nk satu slice..wah wah wah dah dapat adiah besday dah nih
salam perkenalan..
best gak view blog awak..
Post a Comment