Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Roti Jala Hijau

After so many attempts to give me food during this fasting month, finally Makcik Rubi (my neighbour next door) managed to give me some. Kesian Makcik. Usually I will break fast at my parents house (mum's order) and only come home after terawih. So happen yesterday I was so tired to go home (went to Nilai 3 in the afternoon..carik lampu untuk living room). As I was preparing dinner, she called and asked, "Cikgu makan roti jala?". My immediate reply should be of course, "ish, mesti la makan, makcik!". Then food exchanged hands....wah! roti jala hijau? haha "saja makcik letak pandan sikit..buat kaler..asyik kuning jer...kita tukar la", she replied with a grin on her face. She also gave me a big bowl of chicken curry, too much for the roti jala...hehehe...buat lauk ler.

So, last night, I ate rice with sambil ikan bilis with cili api, telur masak kicap and Makcik Rubi's roti jala. I was so full, i can't remember when i ate that much. Such a glutton. Never again I will do this (yeah right)


roti jala in chicken curry sauce with sambal ikan bilis

Now I have to figure out what to cook/make when I return Makcik's plates. Any suggestions? Jass??

1 comment:

jyss said...

menu apa ye? buat la caramel2 tuh..ah sedapnyeee :)