This is what happens when things are no longer working and of course does not serve any purpose anymore: Into the dumpster you go. Its not that I didn't appreciate your service, but since you are no longer in order. Wajib di buang, and be replaced with a new one. hehehe. Habis madu, sepah dibuang...sape suruh kau rosak!
Welcome another addition to my home: The BLENDER
After a few times of surveying suitable model to buy, I ended up with this one. I went to the electric shop in Jalan Rahang, ran by a family. All except for one of the siblings work in the shop. Who man's the cashier? A really old lady who sat at the back. I have been buying my electrical appliances from this shop since I moved to my house (except for the oven), Went to the shop twice with Jass to by fridge and fan. Till now the guys would ask me: Mau dua ka? Gilo apo, takkan aku nak beli 2 semua benda! Jass, the old man asked me, 'Cikgu lagi satu mana?', I told him that you went to Japan. His reaction, "Waa, byk terrer aaa", whatever that means.Never used a Philips before, but the guy who sold it to me, said it is a reliable brand. As usual, I would bargain like hell it I get the price that I wanted. Managed to get the blender for RM90. Suddenly mum said, "Ibu nak beli TV lah, ganti TV bawah yg dah rosak tu. Raya nanti boleh gak org yg datang tu tgk, takyah la kita nak layan borak byk2." Panjangnya akal ibu. Then asked me to do the bargaining. In the end we paid RM490 when the written cost was RM 568.Today accompanied my mum to do some chores, went to Singapore Street to get plastic containers and went dining table shopping. Got home at almost 2pm. Fell asleep in front of the new TV almost immediately (tak tido lepas sahur hari ni) and at 3.30pm returned home. I felt so tired, and really not in the mood to cook. So, for buka puasa today: pengat pisang je. (malas tapi masak gak hehehe...selera masih ok).


3 comments:
minggu ni den balik pulai...yelah kang tukang jenguk rumah...kita gi supper jom?...dania ok ajek..:)
wokeyh jer,dania nak belanja ke? hehe
alah nak ikuttttt :(
boley ingat lagik kita eh? aku pun rindu nak gi bershopping kat sana..ko rasa bloey dapat aircon berapa hinggit? jom beli 2 ahahha
Post a Comment