When I asked Jyss for suggestion on what to cook, she suggested the caramel 'thing'. and for sure she was referring to cream caramel or 'puding gula hangus'. I never tried making it before because I seldom eat it and it was never made by my mum. So, dgn semangat berkobar-kobar (burning desire hahaha), I browsed the Internet, went to few website until I came to this blog
site: www.myrecipe.com and the recipe was simple and many people gave positive comment about it. Anyhow I had all the ingredients at home. I would think twice or trice if i needed to go to the shop.
The problem was, I need a steamer...no steamer?Be innovative, make shift steamer..wok, wok lid and a rack to hold the container.
my makeshift steamer
After 30 minutes steaming, this is the result:

After 2 hours in the fridge, cream caramel for iftar. I did cooked tomyam but this thing was the first to go...tomyam layan lepas terawih.
2 comments:
ha bagus la idea ko nih..aku pun x der steamer nihi..tapi kuali besar tuh pun aku x de hahah
tak do kuali besar, kuai kecik pun ok, ko buat la pudding tu dalam small bowls, coo in a few badges...tak dpt kuali..pot pun boleh gak..
Post a Comment