
Finally I get to meet this little young lady. I have never met her since her birth and surely I can say she fits her name well, Zainabul Qubra. For a 3 months old baby...she is surely big and strong (and quiet friendly too). So fair compared to her siblings (well, they were fair too as babies). Zainab is my cousin's, Alin, 4th child after Khadijah, Halili and Ali Al Sadat.
At the moment, Zainab is taken care by her Uwan while her mum teaches. They had a maid, but she 'cabut' already. But lucky she cabut while she was on her day off, imagine if she ran away and left the kids all by themselves at home.
I really hope Alin will get her transfer soon, its been hard for her travelling from Btg Kali to Kajang everyday. But again, Alin is one hard cookie, she can manage everything. I guess thats why she was sent to teach at the prison. Well, things happen for a reason, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment