Friday, March 20, 2009

Bila cikgu ambik periksa

It's that time of the year again...


pilih, jangan tak pilih. beli satu, free satu


No, not the Jualan Murah Malaysian Mega Sale...but

PTK

This is my 3rd time sitting for this exam. Looks like its gonna be an annual event for a few more years (I know this as I didn't the answer of 1/2 of the questions in paper 1). Like what Cikgu Azman said, "Nak buat hobi ke ambik exam tu?". Last year I didn't sit for the exam due to some so-called clerical errors. I've heard so many complaints about this lady (I have my share of 'misfortunes' with her too). And again for this years exam, she failed to inform the teachers about the open-book test. I know the circular was received last Monday, but at least she could have called and informed. Lucky for me Atun (bersemangat giler nak ambik exam PTK...first time TK2), told me bout this after she read it in on the NUTP website. Open book or not, I still did badly hahaha. Luckily Paper 2 was not that bad. I was more confident with this paper. I hope I can improve that 3-3 result.


This was where my friends and I sat for our exam. I took this picture from my seat at the back of the hall. As soon as the chief invigilator asked us to stop, I whipped my camera out before the invigilator came to collect the papers. Ustaz sat in front of me but he left early...either it was so easy for him to answer or he 'main tembak' and blah.

After the exam, Kak Ju , Atun and Iwent for lunch at Oakland. Then for some retail therapy for them. I went to settle my insurance and road-tax renewal. Whoa ho! dapat rebate. Well, that's a different story.

After kak Ju and Atun finished their shopping at Jakel, we head straight back home. Penat+kenyang=ngantuk...tido le gamaknya. Exam is tiring ma...hahaha

Note: Congrats to Syarifah Suliza, excellent results..konon mcm tak caye dapat 10 1A. And to Mira, tahniah Dik, 9A tu sangat sangat bagus dah..mung nok study mane?

To the batch of 0408..Congrats to all of you. 51/140 of you obtained straight and not an easy feat. Good luck in what ever you guys are doing at the present and in the future.

No comments: