empty
buzz-less
Today I am on warden duty, on a Sunday, during the end of year school holidays. It sounds so pathetic but it part of the job.
Arrived at 8.00am today and this place was totally quiet, deserted. Have have all the girls gone? Still sleeping, I hope or still not back from the raya break. I guess the Add Maths paper last Wednesday left quite an impact to their emotions.
This is what happens every year during SPM. This school is lifeless when the school year ends. Its so lonely and quiet, something that I have always wished for on a normal school day, but when it really happens, an eerie feeling overwhelm over me.
Net year will be a bit different coz some of my close friend has left or will be leaving. Kak Ina, Kak Ti and Chelvee will be serving at the new Science school in Rembau and Atun finally got her transfer out from TeeKaySee. Things will surely be a bit different since the 'makan' geng is now divided (waaaa..but will this do justice to my diet?) I feel so sad as I don't really have many close friends here even though I have been here for quite a while.
When I came back here in January, I could feel the difference as quite a number of people I know have left the school especially from the panel. However, their move is for the best. Sometimes, we can't be in one place for too long as you will become to accomodated to it until you don't know whether you have made any change, progress etc. Maybe, one day (soon I hope) I will find my way out of here (before the new school is opened...I hope)
Spent the whole day at school, cleared some clutter from my desk, rearranged the files and got rid of tonnes of papers (what a waste), had prosperity burger and then back to the hostel for a nap (sleeping on the job hahaha). Kak Ira, Kak Ti and I read and watched TV. Seronoknya! then it was off to check the rooms/dorms..my God! Almost had a heart attack looking at the condition of the form 5 dorms. I wonder how they could sleep, study and do things in that kind of mess! My body temperature raised a few degrees (coz I had to go check them all...4 blocks ok!). YOU GIRLS ARE SO LUCKY THAT I"M NOT YOUR MUM!!!! but of course a few girls did get some free 'tazkirah' from me. Sometimes its so difficult to rely on people for certain things, just because I was not in school the last week of school, nobody cared about the house block. I could imagine the condition of theblock when school reopens net year..i dread, i dread! The block worker is no help in any way. The new 'makcik' has no initiative at all..its the 2nd week of school holidays and not much is done. time to make an official complaint!
ah...penatlah taip
warning!
this entry is not edited..ignore the horrible language
1 comment:
Dear Fitah, teringat kat dewan tu...dulu Uncle pergi choir competition kat situ and macam biasa...dapat nombor 4 dari 4 sekolah, tahun 1981! Yay!!!!
Post a Comment