Rekod penghantaran BBM
hadiahnya:

This morning during the morning briefing, Ms W and her gang distributed a blue handout, the top 10 teachers who send in their
BBM (teaching aid) usage record. this time I'm no 6. (last time was no 6). I thought I was lazy to do this, suddenly I'm in the top 10, meaning there are other teachers who are lazier than I am.
hahaha.... so, there was a small prize giving ceremony and I received that blue food saver with jelly and
muruku inside (must be the
deepavali spirit). The small bear was for producing teaching aid. I sent in 7 sets of teaching aid (power point slides) in one CD. The others sent 1
powerpoint in 1 CD, meaning they have produced 7 instead of just 1. Not fair. Next year, I'll do the same...
nak dapat hadiah lagi ni hahaha.
Today, officially I resume duty as warden after almost 3 years leaving the post. Yesterday I received the appointment letter and it was clearly stated that my 'stint' (hahaha) as warden is effective from 1 Oct 2009 to 31 March 2010. I wonder what persona I want to take up this time...should I be the 'garang' warden or the 'baik and relax' warden? One thing for sure, I don't want to stress myself. Girls, you better behave unless you would like 'penampar' for dinner. Hahahaha lawaknya.....i don't sound threatening at all, kan? Like Jyss said "kau kan mcm mak-mak....ada motherly instict."..no way...I'll stick to my 'kakak instict' instead...ok kan?
5 comments:
cikgu, just wanna say, njoy being a warden AGAIN. haha~ muah2!
hahah kita tengok lu sebulan 2 camner. mmg x nak garang tp keadaan yg buat kita camtuh. betul tak? hahha
10.30pm: so far so good.
1.Had to endure the question: Cikgu jadi warden balik? confirmed? ye la ...cepuk kang baru tanya...dah tu takkan saje-saje datang lepak kat hostel ni memalam, kan?
2. 2 black outs, the whole school went dark! girls screaming like sissies....relax la wei..baru takde letrik kejap dah kecoh. Ikut cam cik pitah..cool je (dalam hati cuak giler hahaha)
3. sempat tgk nurkasih kat bilik warden..masa budak2 ni gi aktiviti BADA. Maafkan cikgu ye korang...mesti nak tahu la development cerita tu.
4. Sempat lagi tenet hahaha.
Dear Cikgu Fitah.
Should I congratulate you or should I share the sorrow? Anyhow, enjoy what you are doing..take care!
Uncle,
I have come to terms with my 'predicament' in being warden. Its ok la, since I am doing this to help the students and fellow wardens. I'll try my best to enjoy whatever I am doing...I guess that way I'll be happy. thanks uncle!
Post a Comment