Friday, December 19, 2008

I see Green!

I have been waiting for this parcel to arrive since Ima's mother told me that she is sending something to me from Kuching. It finally arrived yesterday morning. I thought she sent me food (she always give me goodies from Sarawak every time Ima comes back to school.

But this time, when I opened the parcel, suprise..suprise!

Waaaa, hijau nyer! Mak aiii, she sent this green coloured material, and it was lace and satin. I was like, "mak aii, apakah maksudnya ini? mcm baju orang nak kawin je?" loosely transleated as (wow, whats the meaning of this?its like a bridal dress). The last time I checked, I was not getting any marriage propasal (wakakaka). My mum also was quite suprised and she gave me this smile which does not really translate well to my comprehension.

So, when I sms-ed to Ima's mum to thanked her, I made the comment that the material is more suitable for a bride than for daily use. She said that she went shopping that day and suddenly thought of me and bought the cloth. She feels that the colour suits my skin. What do you think? She then added, "Tapi kalau Cik Fitah nak pakai untuk tunang ke, kawin ke, Kak lagi suka. Jangan lupa jemput tau!". I sms-ed her a simple answer, " InsyaAllah, doakan saya cepat temu jodoh saya." huhu.

Anyway Kak, thank you very much for the thought. Even though green is not quite my colour, I will surely take up the challenge (of course with some adjustments...tak pe kan?)

2 comments:

jyss said...

waweee aminnnnnn :D dah nak sampai la tuh kot sampai org kuching leh ternampak2 tuh hahah

Hafitah said...

amin ...hehehe..tak de maknanya babe