I love teachers day, as a student and as a teacher. Both because its the day we don't have to have any lessons, just i whole fun-filled days. But of course, the feeling is different as a student and especially as a teacher.
I called a friend today, because i need to collect some questionnaires that i left, thats when Cik Y, invited me to the teachers club bowling competition. At first i was hesitant thinking that i am not teaching there at the moment,but how could i resist meeting with friends. And there were teams which didn't have enough players, so i went.
It felt quite odd at first, but they all made me felt so welcomed..actually they had more than enough players but the main purpose of asking me along was for me to celebrate with them. How thoughtful...
I was teamed up with some of my favorite people in school, even though we were not really that good at the game but at least we had fun. I enjoyed the 2 games we had (now i have sore arms) and not bad, my score was quite good (despite their earlier 'longkang' attempts).
They invited me to school on the real teachers day, but i think i have to skip that one. Soon, i'll be going back to school, so guys, see yo next year.......
(too bad didn't take any photos ...lupa lah)
No comments:
Post a Comment